CSJMU B.Ed. Syllabus 2021-22 Kanpur University: CSJMU B.Ed. Syllabus 2021-22 Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur University Semester syllabus.
Semester PDF CSJMU B.Ed. Syllabus 2021-22 Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur University given below:
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed.) – Two Year semester Programme Syllabus.
Paper-I: Philosophical Perspectives of
Paper-II: Sociological Perspectives of
Paper-III: Psychological Perspectives of
Paper-IV (Student has to choose one paper):
A. Inclusive Education
B. Value and Peace Education
C. Gender, School and Society
C- Practicum/Field Work
1. Two Practical of Educational
2. Visit to a special school and identify
the problems of differently abled
D- Professional Development
1. Personality Development
and other activities)
2. Language Proficiency in English
(Language Lab, interaction
3. Music/Drama/Craft/Yoga and
other related activities.
Paper- I: PHILOSOPHICAL PERSPECTIVES OF EDUCATION
- Education – Meaning, Concept, Nature and aims of education
- Agencies of Education – Formal, Informal, Non-Formal- Role of Home, School, Society,
Mass Media and social media.
- Philosophy- Meaning, Concept, Nature, Relationship between Philosophy and Education
- Functions of Educational Philosophy, Comparison of Eastern and Western Philosophy
- Indian Philosophy and it’s contribution: Vedanta, Jainism, Buddhism in the context of
- Schools of Philosophy– Idealism, Naturalism, Pragmatism, Realism in the context of
- Indian Educational thinker: Mahatma Gandhi, Ravindra Nath Tagore, Gijju Bhai, Swami
Vivekananda and J. Krishna
- Western Educational thinker: Plato, Rousseau, Paulo Freire and John Dewey
Practicum/ Internal assessment
- A study of a philosopher’s contributions to present educational practices. 5 Marks
- Preparation and presentation of one topic through PPT. 10 Marks
Class Attendance 5 Marks
Paper II : SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES OF EDUCATION
- Sociology – Meaning, Nature, Difference between Educational Sociology and Sociology of Education, The
new social order, concept of social diversity in terms of religion, culture, languages, castes, tribes, religions
- Establishing unity in diversity and multicultural society for peaceful and collective living. Secularism and
education, education as a tool of economic development, Social and cultural change.