Hello dear friends…
In previous chapter we have seen some useful & important words. Today, we’ll see some another 10 useful & important words : –
(1) Analgesia(n)- The loss of the ability to feel pain while still conscious.
(2) Aviary(n)- A large cage to keep birds in zoo.
(3) Retort(n)- A quick angry or humorous reply.
(4) Taper(v)- To become gradually narrower to make something become gradually narrower.
(5) Dialect(n)- The form of a language that is spoken in one area with grammatical words and pronunciation that may be different from other forms of the same language.
(6) Brood(v)- 1. To think a lot about something that makes you annoyed, anxious, upset.
2. Sitting of bird on the eggs in order to hatch them.
Brood(n)- 1. All the young birds or creatures that a mother produces at on time.
2. A large family of children.
(7) Maxim(n)- A well-known phrase that expresses something that is usually true or that people think is a rule for sensible behaviour.
(8) Bleak(adj.)- 1. Not encouraging or giving any reason to have hope(of a situation).
2. Cold & unpleasant( of the weather).
3. Exposed, empty or with no pleasant features( of a place).
(9) Pestilence(n)- Any infectious disease that spreads quickly and kills a lot of people( old use or literary).
(10) Inane(adj.)- Stupid or silly ; with no meaning.
Related Book- perfect competitive English
[amazon_link asins=’B01LWQEESE,B01FHVC8CO,8963542793′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’projwisdindi-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’9f59e744-08c8-11e7-92d2-75672f730ae7′]